Location: OCALA, Florida US
Requisition Number: 149
Randstad is assisting FedEx in seeking Non-CDL Drivers.
Great Pay! Good Opportunity!
If you've got the drive, we've got the opportunity. Randstad is adding temporary drivers to provide transportation services to FedEx Ground. It is extra cash and a chance to work with an industry leader.
Working hours: Varied hours
- Drive a 16 ft. Penske, 12 ft. Penske, or Panel Van (No CDL Driver’s License Needed)
- Maintain professional representation of the Company in all interactions with customers and through responsible driving
- Abide by all Company safety policies and state and federal transportation regulations
- Timely transportation of product from origin to destination as assigned
- Properly conduct pre-trip and post-trip inspections and provide documentation upon completion; ensure proper closure of trailers
- Properly secure loads and ensure all loads are within weight limits
- Maintain required documentation, including daily logs, vehicle inspection records, mileage, unloading and shipping records
- Maintain documentation for customer pickups such as collecting signatures and tracking/documenting mail counts and assisting with mail related questions
- Assist, as needed, in loading trucks (Performing warehouse duties including wrapping pallets, stacking trays and loading trucks)
- Perform accurate inventory of shipment
- Responsible for picking up and delivering mail to customers
- Inspects products to verify conformance to customer specifications, and USPS regulations
- Ensures that the mail is reviewed for proper dates, presort slugs and a pickup slip is attached with each order prior to loading the truck
- Keeps vehicle, production floor and area clean
- 21 years or older
- Agree to Motor Vehicle Record screening which may include DOT roadside inspection history
- Ability to pass a drug screen, background check, road test and DOT physical
- Outstanding customer service skills
- CDL not required but preferred
- Minimum of one year experience driving a vehicle for work-related purposes within the last three years is required. Five years' of driving experience within the last ten years will also be considered
- Must be organized, flexible, have an eye for accuracy, and be completely customer focused
If you've got the drive, we've got the opportunity
Randstad is an Equal Opportunity Employer*
Community / Marketing Title: Temp Driver
Randstad is a world leader in matching great people with great companies. Our experienced agents will listen carefully to your employment needs and then work diligently to match your skills and qualifications to the right job and company. Whether you're looking for temporary, temporary-to-permanent or permanent opportunities, no one works harder for you than Randstad.
Location_formattedLocationLong: OCALA, Florida US
CountryEEOText_Description: EEO Employer: Race, Religion, Color, National Origin, Citizenship, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, Age, Disability, Ancestry, Veteran Status, Genetic Information, Service in the Uniformed Services or any other classification protected by law. San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance: Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.